[VAC] Number removal

I hope you all have better luck than I in removing WBCCI numbers!  I asked
for advice and tried everything mentioned and finally resorted to a razor
blade and steel wool.  I think because the numbers had been on so long in the
hot dry climate, they were really baked on, no curling or loose edges.  Now I
have two shiny spots on my trailer where the new numbers reside.  Gives me a
glimpse of what she could look like if I had an extra $2000.
I had a nice time in Durango with my local Colorado West group, we went to
the Brittian's nice cabin on a river in the mountains, very cool and pleasant
at night and had a tour of Silverton, Co. I was the only Vintage unit but
there is a young couple who came for dinner on Wed that has a vintage unit
so I won't be the only one. One couple expressed amazement at how nice my GT
is inside, they expected something primitive, I guess! I did get the floor
finished so it looks pretty nice, I think.  I keep noticing how much brighter
the older units are inside than the mid 70s and newer.  I like that and if I
get a bigger one, I want it to be a 60s model.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado