[VAC] Re: VAC fridge

Try this site. www.rvmobile.com they have some info in the tech section
Also have you leveled it?
and I might try checking the thermocouple.
That is the little do-hicky near the pilot light (with a tube,pipe or wire
running back to the controller)  it heats up and sends a few millivolts to a
safety valve designed to cut off all gas if the flame goes out. This is
somewhat important. because   if (when) the flame blows out or whatever, and
gas keeps coming out and building up in the air,  the results could prove
unpleasant. Just a guess, but I think you night have the opposite trouble,
It thinks you have no flame, so it cuts off the gas and the flame goes out.
Now why this would only happen every few hours I have no idea at all except
that it just may be that the valve is held open _barely_ by the thermocouple
and after a while it just closes. Trouble could also be in the thermostat,
but now you are talking money.