No Subject

Greetings:

I have just woken up a sleeping 1961 24',...... it has all the original
appliances and they are ALL working perfectly with the exception of the
fridge cutting off every few hours. (although it still makes ice
cubes)......it is a dometic gas only (from what I can see) ....and is in
perfect condition otherwise. Anybody out there have any experience with a
similar problem? Also ......what is that black and copper pump looking thing
under the sink?.....seems to be hooked up to the gas?

thanks, Bill