[VAC] Re: <no subject>

Hi David and Anna Branner,

Congratulations on your 1968 Airstream. In your note, you asked about
helpful hints and also mentioned redoing the sub floors.

Why don't you go to Tom Patterson's website? He has 7,000 plus archived
messages listed by topic. Information about flooring is among them.

I've included Tom's website address and two others that many in this group
have found helpful. You already know how to reach the VAC website. On it is
a page of "frequently asked questions" that has details about flooring.

We look forward to hearing from you as your work progresses. Feel free to
come back with specific questions. Someone on this list will get back to
you.

Enjoy,
Terry

Websites useful for restoring RVs