Re: [VAC] Plywood floor coating

Hi again Jim,

I just want to make sure I am reading you correctly.  In your original post
you said that "laminating" epoxy was the product to use.  In your reply to
my question you said that "penetrating" epoxy is the correct product.  I
looked at the products on the FGCI web site and it looks like penetrating
epoxy is the correct one.  Would you agree with that?

I suppose to be completely effective you should coat both sides of the
finished floor as well as the edge before attaching it to the frame.  Would
you agree?

Thanks

John Buffalow