Re: [VAC] Selecting a New Converter

Don,
 There is an Inteli-Power 40, with Charge Wizard controller, for only
$156.00 at their web site:
http://www.progressivedyn.com/service_converters_for_sale.html. One nice
feature of the Inteli-Power converters is their very light weight of
4.5#. The Charge Wizard controller gives you 3-stage battery charging,
something that is highly recommended.

I wasn't able to find detailed info on the Magnetek, even on their site.
They claim "full output is available for battery charging", but does
that mean that it's a 3-stage charger like the Inteli-Power with C.W.?
The 55-amp job weighs 27#.

Although I bought a StatPower 20-amp charger from their Web Site
(http://www.statpower.com/), I'd go with the Inteli-Power if I was
buying today. More output, less money, and equivilant 3-stage charger.

                                    <<Jim>>