Re: [VAC] Shower door/curtain & Foldette doors

My 1976 31' Sovereign w/center bath had a one piece hard plastic panel that
folded up against the right side of the opening secured with a snap. As you
notice I said "had" since it was in bad shape when I got the trailer and I
took it out. I have not decided on a replacement yet. The original
replacement may still be available from Airstream and you could check with
an Airstream dealer. I have had good luck with Paul Sherry RV in Ohio at
(800) 499-4748 in obtaining replacement parts from Airstream for my 76. Ask
for Stephanie in parts. Good luck and let us know what you come up with.