Re: [VAC] power and water

Thanks Bill.  I can't wait to get back out and start searching for all that
you've pointed out.  Let alone get the cap off and see just how well this
system will work.

I appreciate the sanitization hints and will do just that.  I was told that
there is a water leak somewhere in the copper line, so that will be the first
order of business I'm sure.

You mentioned the one way valve for city water hook up.  I noticed when I
connected a garden hose (which will not be the means to fill up fresh water)
to the drain plug under the coach by the electrical hook up, that when
disconnected it did not just run out.  I figured there must be some sort of
check valve? or it's clogged.  Where would this one way valve be again?
There is nothing under the front coach but drawers.

Thanks again.

Hal