[VAC] Tires & Brakes

Hello all.  Is there a common tire size recommended for a 1966 22foot Safari
(single axle)?  The size I have is H7815st, but can't find this in tire sites
like Tire Rack.  What are others using?

Also, looked at the brakes, and the shoes are fine.  How much of the magnet
activator thickness remaining is considered good?  I have about 3/8"
thickness of the larger diameter section of the piece that contacts the steel
backing plate (3/8 of the wear section beyond the actual magnet coil area).

Thanks.
John W.  jixix@aol.com