Re: [VAC] mirror shine?

Bill,

I did track down that drum buffer from Sioux Tools.  The Nuvite rep at
Bismarck demonstrated his polishes with several different polishing
machines.  The drum is a 5" inflatable drum, part # 504 and costs $130.  As
you recall, it's for an air tool and the Nuvite rep had adapted it to a
hand drill for polishing with the "grain" although I don't think he knew
the grain direction.  He removed the chuck and had a part made to adapt the
inflatable drum to the drill.  The drill hand hold (the usual left hand
holding handle) was a special "L" shaped handle to give him the right
control with the drum/drill machine.

The Nuvite rep demonstrated on my Caravanner at Bismarck and every day I
look at that one bright spot.  Someday.............

                  Garnett
                  60 Caravanner
                  WDCU @ http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/