Re: [VAC] mirror shine?

Bill,
You suggested using paint stripper?  Something like Strippeze, used for
stripping paint from wood?  We're in the slow process of stripping the
plastic coat and I've been using lacquer thinner and fine steel wool.  It's
coming off but slow, and I'm afraid I'm hurting the aluminum but it's
polishing up nicely with the Rolite products.  We've done 3 top front panels
and the 3 top back.  If the stripper works better, it would sure be easier.
I've used that for refinishing furniture and it works great on that.
DSK in TEXAS