[VAC] '68 Int'l. L/Y "Sov." - 30 ft. - S/N 1308J517

Hi All,

Put in a req. here last couple days about this unit.  Is for sale & looks pretty good in Huntsville, Al.  Seller asking $ 5900.

Dry tow wt. about 4700#.  Full rear bath, dbl. bdrm/closets, galley kitch., lg modified salon. Orig. wood;  no plastic.  Everything, incl. heat & air seem to work.  As I see it, just minor, non-emergency over-term (some cosmetic) repairs to this kind of art-deco throwback.  Propane fired, but easily (so I'm told) converted to tot. elec.  No flooring soft spots, leaks any place else.  Windows clear, working, seals good.

Didn't really wanna' go that old, but I'm "taken" with this thing.  Trying to put a "VALUE" on it is a real challenge.  Any advice from ANYWHERE in the group?

Thx!

John - Steubenville, Oh.  [new to group & looking for my FIRST - hopefully not TOO expensive - expereince]