[VAC] Putting on numbers

Leslie, Terry, Wayne and othersl  Putting on the numbers can be very
difficult, especially if the wind is blowing a little.
I put on a new set in ND recently and almost screwed them up beyond
belief.

There is only ONE way to do it.   Put some soapy water, ( a dash of Dawn
and some water) on the place for the numbers. Don't be worried about
using too much.  Peel the backing off and put the number in position.
The soapy water will allow you to slide the number around, until it is
in the exact position.  You may want to put a pencil mark on the bottom
line to help you get them even.  The soapy water allows you to make
several mistakes, then slide the number around until you are pleased.
When the soapy water dries, the number is in place until you wish to
remove it with a hair dryer.   If you don't use soapy water, your
chances of sticking a number to itself, or your finger or getting a
bubble in it is 100%.  Try it , you will thank me, just as I thanked Ed
Emerick, as he saved me from disaster.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU