Re: [VAC] Advise

I have the same car, 1993 Crown Vic, That I got after gas milage and towing
ability research. Friends of mine at the Ford Garage said they had had very
few problems with them. So far (165000 miles) they were right It pulls my
1960 24 foot tradewind well and when I have checked gas milage over long
trips pulling it has averaged around 16mpg. My wife hates it and gets upset
when I take it instead of our new Chevy Silverado but I like it even though
she thinks I am too young to drive it. The engine should not require break
in, but before towing it would be good to put several hundred miles on it.
Phil