RE: [VAC] Installing New Power Converter

Thanks, Jim, for seeing through my overloaded brain and getting to the meat
of the problem- there are too many choices!  Since this is our first of
hopefully several Silver Twinkies, I call it our Airstream 101, learning the
basics. Because the existing electrical systems are separate and working, we
will keep it that way, but will add the solar charger and update the wiring,
lights, outlets and I suppose the circuit board when we feel really daring!
And you are right, I have printed up all those Poop Sheets, they are my
first source of info on these scary projects.
Leslie
'62 Tradewind