[VAC] Up, Up, and Away!!!

Greetings!

Thanks for the tips on the plumbing, wheels and in general for my '61
('62?) Bambi!  I've spent the past month working feverishly to get it
ready to roll to Arizona on the Friday the 21st for a couple of weeks.
I'm pleased to announce that, with your help and advise, all is nearly
ready to go. The plumbing works (about half is new now) and the water
tank and pump are plumbed and wired.  The 12v system is working now (for
the first time in many, many years) off the van battery with a new
pigtail and connector setup.  The Bambi goes to the tire store tomorrow
for new tires, along with the '60ish Falcon rim for a spare that I found
at a salvage yard,  and to have the wheel bearings packed (just flat
running out of time here... it's terrible how having to hold a job cuts
into your life so...)

My wife has sewn some very inventive covers for the upholstery (to stave
off a full reupholstery job), and I painted the interior an off-white to
cover the partial robin's-egg blue paint job that the last owner had
done.  (I know, I should have stripped off the other three layers, but
it was just easier to repaint it for now...)

Anyway, I'm going off the list until sometime around August 7th or 8th,
so again,  thanks for your help everyone!

Roger