Re: [VAC] '53 rear window

Tryke,
In a word, yes.  Pull the latches along the bottom on the interior and
the window should swing out as an escape.  Nowadays it would be for
fire, but people actually rode in trailers back then and it was an
accident safety hatch as well.  I am looking for the proper fitting
replacement for that seal for my 18 ft 58 Traveler.  A leak through the
old hardened seal has softened the floor under the bed.  As soon as
Softseal's catalogue is really online I expect to find one.
Well, in a couple of words, anyway,
Tom Walden