RE: [VAC] Marker light grounding. New idea tested.

Wow! Thank you for the detailed description! Now I have to go back to all
those new teardrop lights I put on and do what you did- I don't recall any
ground wires, and I think attaching them with screws for future access is a
great idea.  I also like the plumber's putty instead of the $Vulkem$ that I
used, it's cheaper, easier to manipulate and not messy! When I attached mine
to the skin with rivets, the holes in the light frame were just large enough
for the rivet head to pull through, so I used some washers I had on hand (I
don't do Home Depot on the weekend!) but I'm not thrilled with the look.
But all in due time, there are still so many things to do!
Mike & Leslie
'62 Trade Wind
Ghetto on Wheels