[VAC] Just joined the discussion group ...

No experience with these, but have a healthy admiration & respect for them.  In fact, am looking for 1 in the Melbourne-Fl. area (specifically "Port-O-Call" Airstream Park).  I've also listed my interest in the classified & want ads' sects. of your website.

Not intended for travel, the prospective unit will serve as my full-time, prmanent home once I relocate from the Steubenville, Oh., area.  Too, I joined your discussion group.

John Barnett