[VAC] Vulkem caulking

I was reading an e-mail about Vulkem vaulking to my husband.  I understand Vulkem is recommended for ASs.  He wanted to know a number since there are several Vulkem caulkings.  Can you help him.  Thanks,  This whole VAC is so interesting and helpful.  We've got a '59 LandYacht and just moved it closer to our house so we could start redoing it.  It is such as mess!  But the lights work - the bath is a mess and nothing in the front, I guess a couch goes there.   After reading e-mails, we realize we've much work to do.  Thanks for your help.  Cecelia in Oregon.