Re: [VAC] Marker light grounding. New idea.

My marker lights don't have a pigtail, they have a 3/16" male spade lug
(actually a pair for chaining lights). More recent models do sometimes
come with a pigtail.

I was looking at a paper Grote catalog at Jocko's auto parts today.
There is a version with a diecast zinc base, that just might have solved
most of my complaints. I think numbers 46782 and 46783 in the on-line
Grote catalog (http://www.grote.com). Jocko's quoted me a price of $5.93
each, in stock in their Des Moines warehouse. I should have ordered one
to see what its like before I get too wild.

I did order 100 stainless steel internal star lock washers today.

Gerald J.