[VAC] Karnack is Back

He is still asleep, and impossible to awaken after such a long trip.
His brain is slightly fried because he tried to read the minds of all
those women in Wyoming.
None the less, I am here and will be reporting soon on the events and
activities that transpired in Bismarck.   In order to get back on this
list, one has to go two out of three falls, with Majordomo.   I think I
pressed him to the mat successfully.  If I am back on the list, somebody
give me a 10-4, and I will try to bring to you the winners of all the
awards at the now World Famous, Concours d'Elegance, Bismarck, 2000.
We had a good time, and many VAC'ers came away, winners.

Bill Scott
Concours d'Elegance Steward 2000
Vintage Airstream Club