RE: [VAC] Interior grunge

You guys worked too hard! After much trial and error I discovered Zep Citrus
cleaner from Home Depot.  Spray it on, watch it dissolve the grunge for a
few minutes, wipe off with a wet sponge. No scrubbing required!  Sometimes
it took two rounds. I suppose I might have scrubbed some if I wasn't
planning to repaint. I now use this stuff all over my house and yard, and
Mike doesn't like the smell anymore because it reminds him of cleaning the
AS!

Mike & Leslie
'62 Trade Wind
Ghetto on Wheels