Re: [VAC] AMBASSADORS????

I'll borrow a digital camera to get some pics of the dining/living area for
you....I would assume it would be similar in my 72 and your 73!  The walls are
covered inside with a textured vinyl?, cream colored with gold flecks (original)
and the original front couch/bed has one cushion left with the original gold
fabric.  There was also, I am told, gold shag carpeting throughout.  The old
gentleman must have been very elegant indeed.

The previous owner replaced the shag with "Airstream blue" vinyl on the floor
from the kitchen back to the rear bath, and red and blue carpeting in the front
living area.  The couch/bed gold upholstery fabric has been replaced with a
red/yellow/blue stripe. Much more casual-looking now.  There is a large table,
attached to the wall, street side, that folds up, with a single leg which drops
down and pulls out towards curbside.  The leg is on a framework that also pulls
out toward curbside and supports the rest of the tabletop which opens up like a
book to lay on top.  The folded up size on the wall is about 2' by 2-1/2 feet,
the opened size is about 2' by 5 feet long.

I don't have the shade over the kitchen window, but the decor in the rear bath
matches what you describe...Lots of gold flecks!

More later...He's currently at the Arlington EAA Airshow (north of Seattle) with
my father and children...Seems like a good place for all that aerodynamic
aluminum to camp for the week!

Judy White
72 27 International Ambassador Yippee!
92 Astro, looking for F250 PSD!