Re: [VAC] AMBASSADORS????

Hi!
  Sorry can't help you there.  I don't have pictures on the web yet, need
to get a scanner so that I can post them, but there is a picture of us and
our trailer on the vac site in the bass lake fall rally section.   My
ambassador is a 63 and doesn't have a dinette.  I believe it had a table
that lifted up from the wall in front of the couch.  It was missing when I
bought the trailer.   The couch is mounted across the front of the trailer.
 I haven't desired to replace the table because I like have a folding table
that I can take outside.  With the extra floor space I have been able sleep
10 in this unit, most of them kids, they don't mind sleeping on the floor
as long as they are having fun. (very short term)  You have a blank pallet
in front of you so try to be creative.  You might find it helpful  to go to
a rally and look at what other people have done before you tackle this job.
 Most of the people at these rallies are more than willing to answer any
questions you have and give you helpful tips.

Marc Whitlock
63 Ambassador
WBBCI # 1020