Re: [VAC] skin restoration

You could probably, at great effort, remove the existing paint and I am
sure you would find that the damaged panels were repaired with some form
of body puddy and would have to be replaced in any case.  It is doubtful
you could match the  original aluminum
in specs. or in color.  Suggest you conisider repainting it to more
closely match the airstream finish.  I have seen painted airstreams that
were hard to distinguish.  There is someone, a paint shop, in Calif. that
does an outstanding job on this and perhaps someone knows name and
location.

Roy Lashway