Re: [VAC] Cutting aluminum

Tooler's,

    I'm mostly worried about getting a clean line in the new covers if I
need to cut the center out for the plastic cover. I've talked myself
into at least trying to repair this first one that I've removed. The
inner plastic skin is still intact, and I'm not sure that I need to
remove it other than to make it match the rear most vent that is opened
up through both plastic skins.
    So I'll lay off the notion of buying the nibbler for the sheet metal
in the near term.

    As to the dremel, that's what I used to remove the rivet holding the
plastic on, of course I ran out of disc's right away before I got
finished. I'm taking photo's of things, so I'll try and document some.

bobb