Re: [VAC] Vents, should I go with the skylight effect or just putthe replace...

Robert:

    Some of the top vent holes on the older Airstream trailers, such as my
1950 18' Clipper, are 13" x 13" and not the more modern 14" x 14".   This
not-insurmountable problem requires an extra step of snipping away some more
metal (and perhaps a bit of rib) for the Fantastic Fan to fit in.  Although
not a bolt in, it still is an excellent solution to air circulation in older
trailers.

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO.