[VAC] Is this realy camping?

First let me say that I have no qurral with what others do to find pleasure
as long as I do not have to foot the bill.
Having said that I have started to wonder if many of us realy are trying to
escape(for a little whileat least) from the complications of eaveryday life.
Many speak of boondocking and camping but still want to have power for
computers, tv, cell phones , airconditioners, microwave ovens And eaven
dishwashers.It boggles my mind for any to say they are camping when all city
convencionances must be avalable.
To get to the 'camp site' we must have an air conditioned tow vechile 4 wheel
drive whicr costs more than our Air Stream which burns way too much fuel to
get there in comfort.
My brother since he retired he spends much of his time "camping" he has a
45ft motor home with eavery modern convence known to man kind. He spends his
time here in FL. in the winter in 5star "camp grounds" .Is this camping?I
dont think so.
To me camping is carrying eavery thing you own on your back walking into
whateaver location in the bush you need to go carrying your food cooking
utencles setting under a shelter half in a poring rain trying to eat a half
cooked meal using a slit treanch for a latrean, bathing in the local stream.
being totaly self reliant. to me that is camping. Do I want to go camping?
Hell no Been there Done that I was an Infantry man.
I think we Airstreamers are RVers we like to travel and do our thing but in
my wildest dream I would never say I was camping. Meby I should consider
installing a dishwasher and a washer and drier in  the Silver Albatross ?????
NAW
Jim Smith