Re: [VAC] wet awning

Merry,
    The Zip Dees I believe have a selection of materials for the awnings(I
know Carefree does) the most common is "shade cloth" which keeps the sun
off, but not the rain. I have a Carefree  with the four layer vinyl material
and although it's 28 years old it still doesn't leak. Check the material of
your awning, if you can almost see through it when up close, you probably
have shade cloth, I don't know if they make a sealer for that.
                                                                Walt
S. W. Sandy
WBCCI # 4159 & VAC
Region 2 VAC Representative