[VAC] Literature & manual for archive

Fred:  I have an owner's manual that has system schematics & repair
instructions for various 1965 trailers.  I also have some sales literature
dated from 1958 to 1962.  Would copies of these materials be useful to you?
The manual came from Secretarial Services so I would have assumed you also
have one but maybe coverage was pretty spotty by the time you got to the
archive?  I was planning to make copies of that manual for a couple of other
members and would be happy also to copy it for you at the same time if you
don't have that year covered.

The schematic that represents itself as being from 1962 (I have a 1962
Tradewind) has the sink on the opposite side from mine so I'm not sure what
to make of that.  (It's dated 11/62 but says it was originally issued in 58,
was the kitchen sink curbside in 1958?)  Do you think the 1965 drawings are
as good as I'm going to get, or do you have some material more specific to a
1962 double-bed 24' tradewind?  The interior is mostly original except there
is a larger table and booth arrangement up front instead of the pull-out bed
with bolster and 3 drawers.

--Sarah