Re: [VAC] Black tank removal steps....'68 Safari

Thanks Ray, that makes sense, and is easy to check.  I will just turn up my thermostat
and when the fan goes on, air should be blowing thru the hose.  Maybe the red
rubber was a replacement, but I think it is original, because it's under all
that spreyed foam.

This is just another ingenius design feature(if this is what it is) that Wally
Byam was famous for, and what attracts me to this Safari...a heated sewer tank
box!  It can't be anything else!
Thanks
Nick