Re: [VAC] Model variations between years

Thanks for the clarification.  I have to admit, my interest is really
piqued.  Hopefully I'll be able to find out what kind of trailer this
is.  I was just talking to the lady we bought our trailer from and she used
to have a trailer with four bunks in the rear that folded up on top kind of
like a murphy bed, but she said she was sure it wasn't a Falcon.  I've got
to say that with two young children having that many extra beds would be a
very good thing.  (Friends and all, you know)  At any rate, when I can I'll
help add to the archive.  Thanks again,
Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander