Re: [VAC] The Satin-Patina Revolution of 2000

I'm just gonna insert my 2 cents here.  Honestly, my
heart says this is a cool idea - the engine turned
look too -- I like the ideas - I do - BUT I don't*
really like the idea on a healthy living piece of
history, not that I'm a purist per se - but the theory
is "we don't make changes, we only make improvements."
so my 2 cents is - If you've got a junker - an
inoperable, damaged original that you want to revive -
I don't personally see anything wrong with getting it
back on the road in *whatever* creative way you want
-- all through airstream history people have painted
stuff all over their trailers - even wally himself
(even had his "world traveler" GOLD ANODIZED -- but
you know what? It sounds to me that once you've gone
over the whole trailer with a scotch brite pad - you
are about $50 away from a perfect polish - why not?
art? attention? --

Toby 2029

p.s. - I'm looking for a junker - dents, what have
you, as long as it's free - to try the engine turned
look on - now that my interest is piqued.  Any leads?

;-)