[VAC] Aluminum Finishes

Tryke!
I can't wait to see how your satin finish AS looks! You are right, the super
shiny is great, but our little dull cigar has some scratches, dents, etc,
enough that I doubt it will shine up all that great.  So I have been
thinking of maybe doing a swirl pattern on the entire thing!  Or maybe swirl
below, shiny above.  I have all kinds of alternative metal finsh samples
here at work, and kind of like the idea of making it more interesting.
Can you scan in some photos of how this turns out?
Leslie
'62 Tradewind (Walking to the beat of a way different drummer)