Re: [VAC] was; thrill of victory/agony of defeat;now ; '53 Cruiser,More drivel

 Hi, Ray P. Did ya miss me. I posted a few weeks back before my computer took
a dump. The post was about the removal of the fridge and funace, and the
cabitetry around them. Did ya see that post,Ray ? Anyhoo; it was fairly easy
,and I did not do very much cussing during the removal. ( The amount of
cussing and cursing done during a prodject is a good indicator of how hard or
easy or frustrating the job is. It also is a good way to warn smarter freinds
and relatives to stay away. The not so smart ones always have to come over to
you and ask what is wrong, when it is obvious what is wrong...... Yer havin'
a sh*t day an' nuthin's goin' right.... GET AWAY FROM ME !!!!! GRRRRrrrr
BANG, BANG,SMASH, SMASH, @#%&*, @#%&* !!! ahhhh...now I feel better) ahem...
Now the in side of my Cruiser is empty and cavervous. (I can almost hear the
echo when I shout Hello)  The past few weeks have been hidiuosly hot. The
little creatures with the pitch forks are runnin' around. Been saving on gas
costs by cooking on the driveway pavment. And lounging in the pool on my days
off from w*rk and staring at my 25ft oven on wheels from the comfort of my
pool. I while I am in the pool I daydream about working on my '53. Then I get
out of the pool with cool, refreshed , viggor and determination. I go over to
the Cruiser open the door, hop in,and choke on the intense heat , while
franticly opening windows. By this time , I'm drenched in sweat,and my head
and face are throbbing it that way only activity in extream heat can cause.
Back to the pool and more daydreaming about workin' on my Criuser. So,  Ray
P, (and everyone else) I did not give up nor did I sell my tin Twinkie.
Progress just slowed a bit. I've also been very bussy at w*rk, hence not much
energy when I get home.        Yesterday I cleaned up the fridge and frunace.
The furnace was kinda cruddy inside. It looks like the burner was not
adjusted right, so there is very much soot. I just flushed the heat exchanger
out with some water. Today I plan on taking the furnace compleatly apart and
cleaning and repainting everything. I doubt the heat exchanger has any
cracks.(it holds water quite well) As I said in a previous post the furnace
was quite clean alreadythis has been easy so far.         The next part of my
resto job will be removing the belly skin and insulation. Then inside to
remove the lower pannels and prepair for removal from the frame.  Until next
time kidds..............Trike #5384