Re: [VAC] Falcon info.

I'll see what I can do for pics.  I don't have a digital camera, so be
patient.  I may just keep this one in the wings, so to speak, and see if
they are interested in selling when we finish the one we're working on
right now.  It might not be too long.  Anyway, here's a little  more info
if anyone out there knows more about this trailer.

I went back out to look today and it appears to be about 22-25 ft long.  On
the door side it has two jalousie style windows that are stacked in what I
imagine is the couch area, the door has a panel that opens up for the
screen.  As opposed to having both the screen and the solid door be the
same size.  Then there is a square window and the two narrow stacked
windows.  On the street side it has two square stacked windows in the
living area, and one square window in the middle and the two narrow stacked
windows toward the back.   Also, had teardrop shaped lights on the front
end, and seven panels on the top at the hitch end.  Wheel wells are also
slightly upside down v shaped.  (If that makes any sense.)  I think I'll
find out a little more about what it could be and who owns it before I go
out to approach them.  Don't want to get it before I'm ready and I don't
want to miss it if they will sell it.  I'll keep you posted, and if anyone
has any more info, let me know.  Thanks,
Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander