Re: [VAC] it's all bad

A lot of that stuff you CAN fix yourself.  I do it because I can't afford to
have this Airstream otherwise.  Get all the books out of the library on
fixing stuff that they have.  Most of it is the same as household appliances,
just smaller.  Gas appliances are pretty simple and I agree with you that it
can be salvaged - probably just loose or dirty connections. I am a woman who
did not grow up fixing stuff, so if I can do it, so can you.  I have not put
in a water heater in this one since I am used to tent camping and heat water
on the stove or use a solar shower so I bypassed my water heater with some
hose and clamps til I decide I need this luxury.  Don't let the turkeys get
you down, as it says on my favorite coffee mug!

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globetrotter
WCBBI  7113