[VAC] ID plate decipher....

Hello -

I'm still plugging away at parts,  if I'm supposed to get back to you
and you haven't heard from me, let me know, as I might have (*gasp*)
forgotten in the heat of the moment.

ANYWAY...  I've seen others get help id-ing their trailers via the tag
serial #.   If someone in the know could tell me what this trailer is,
(someone called me and left this info on my machine trying to sell me
their camper - and I've never seen it, and it's 3 hours away)

Serial # I25T2 J3081  prod 12/71

That's all I know at the moment.  Thanks in advance.

Chris Thompson