Re: [VAC] 1973 31' Excella 500

This just jogged my memory.  While working on my International at the
lot where it is stored, I saw an Excella with a for sale sign.  Wide
blue stripe, abt 31' long, WBCCI #12586.  It has a smoked plexiglass
guard at the front windows, aluminum guards on the lower front corners,
and looks to be in pretty good shape except for peeling clearcoat.

No serial number plate on the outside that I could see.  I'll get back
over there and see if I can find more info, like a phone number.  Then I
can call and see what sort of $$ they want.

If there's any interest, let me know. I'll pass on whatever I find out.

Oh, yes.  Location is Mesa, AZ.  Where it's been over 100 for weeks now.
Have to get the rig ready and get out of here for a while.

CU..Roger