Re: [VAC] 1973 31' Excella 500

Seems the top of the line model (Excella) during that time, included the large
(wide blue stripe). From what I've read and been told there were also some
middle of the line models that had a dual blue stripe in the same spot on the
trailer with the lower end models not having any blue stripe.

This is from memory, but I think that it's accurate, someone will coreect me if
I'm wrong.

To tell the truth, I wasn't even thinking Airstream before four weeks ago. So
this is all new to me too.

bobb