[VAC] Cooler ?

Hi all -

I spent the weekend in the Bambi out in the Chiricahuas, doing a trogon
survey and some bird banding. It was hot. Really hot. I have the Jade
Mountain catalog and they have a cooler called the Kar Kool - an evaporative
cooler that runs off 12V (or 115V with an adapter). Evaporative is fine here
in Arizona even during the monsoon season. I'm wondering if anybody has ever
seen one. It only weighs 3 pounds and is 12" x 12" x 9-1/2". That would even
fit in my Bambi. The webpage is
http://www.jademountain.com/heating&cooling/kool.html. Comments?

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI #1104, VAC, WDCU