RE: [VAC] thrill of victory/agony of defeat

Quite obviously we are united in our masochistic obsession with these silver
cigars. While others are happy to waste their spare time zoned out in front
of their TV, we are busy solving impossible puzzles and delighting in the
slightest victory. And to have this forum to share our thrill and victory
simply encourages us to keep on going. Then we get together at rallies and
bond over our horror stories and secret solutions.To me, there is nothing
better than cleaning up and fixing something of no apparent value, and
ending up with something special and useful. Way better than buying some new
thing with no character, made for the masses.
I think we all have ADD. We can't sit still, we are obsessed, and we don't
want to be like "everybody else". In the old days they called us rebels.
Leslie
'62 Tradewind