Re: [VAC] toilet training

I am contemplating buying a new toilet for my '64 Safari. Any recommendations
from the list? This is the Under cabinet style, under the bench at the back
of the A/S. The seat is on the topside of the bench. The toilet is porcelain,
with a valve box assembly on top of the holding tank.  Valve does not work
well anymore and cracks are taking over the porcelain (no pun Intended).
Dimensions are important.
Anybody who has switched out to a modern Thetford or similar, please offer
advice.  I would be greatful.  Thank, Jere Potter 1877  Fort Collins CO.