Re: [VAC] toilet training

I wrested my stank monomatic out of my '62 sob and am putting in a new
thetford  one It seems to fit fine, although loosening up the flange that
screws in to the tank was a workout. The bolts supplied were not long
enough, so I will have to get some others from the dealer.  I was a little
bummed out that it was not a china toilet, but it was cheaper by about $70.
One word of advice flush the holding tank very well (before you start) and
get a box of medical type gloves ( $7 at the drug store) as this is a gross
job
Dung&Feces
-Ron