Re: [VAC] Parts sources?

1---Yeah I could use replacement light covers for My '66 caravel

2--- Try a bit of silicone spray on and around the switch and keep spinning
with your hand
DANGER! Most silicone sprays are very flammable, and 12 volts is enough to
cause a spark so do not turn the switch on and off  (unless there is no
power to it) until it has had a chance to 'air out' a bit and the solvent to
evaporate & dissipate.  I did this on both of my switches and it worked A-1