[VAC] Belly skin solution and thanks....

Thanks guys for the excellent info.

I ended up using Trim coil by Rollex.  The nice thing about the product, (in
addition to matching the gauge of the replacement) is that it can be scribed
with a sharp knife and then snapped apart.  Seems that it works well for the
unseen belly pan area.  Would also be very good for small patch jobs.  BTW
the price was 1.65 a foot, (comes in 50' rolls...)

Now I just have to replace the spring in my smaller Zip Dee...

Timothy A. Hess
Director of Instrumental Music
Paxton-Buckley-Loda High School
trumpeter@illicom.net