[VAC] new to list

Hello-
we just got a '66 caravel, actually we just got the caravel  And a '62  21'
silver streak at the same time. long story but it centers around not being
able to say "no"
anyway I am working on the caravel and am having trouble with water leaks at
the base of the walls. I though I had fixed one where the bumper joins the
body but part of it still leaks. I am just wondering if this will cause me
to need a prescription to Xanex or Prozac. Some other leaks  are small but I
can not figure out where they could possibly be coming from.
looking forward to having fun with the a/s and getting it restored but am
now just obsessed with stopping the water.
-Ron