Re: [VAC] Exclusive Airstream UNI-VOLT System?

Terry,
   I have a '62 Overlander (an International) as well,
but no door above the bumper. I too have no control
panel, and also have no transformer or anything of the
sort. What I do have is twin circuits (one AC and one
DC). The outboard side/front side of the trailers lights
are DC, the inboard/rear side of all these TWIN FIXTURES
are AC.

My water (or is it air?)pump is under the sink, just
toward the rear of the rig from the furnace (against the
wall.)

The more I learn about AS the more corn fused I get.

Oh well,
Ralph KE4UAK