[VAC] Exclusive Airstream UNI-VOLT System?

  In the manual from Secretarial Services covering 1964 Airstream they
reference in chapter 11 , "The Electrical system in Your Airstream" a
Uni-volt system
 I have never seen before. It has a 19 VAC & a 12VAC output from a
transformer
which has a 110 VAC input. This is shown in figure 11B on page 11-2 .

  My Airstream is a 1962 Overlander, and if I had a control panel it is
missing.
 But after reading this chapter I am not sure if I had one or not ?

   I am attempting to restore the electrical system and am still physically
checking things out before I apply power.  I have located the power hookup
plug.(rear curb side) It is behind a hinged door under holding tank. It looks
like 30a or 50a amp plug with 2 ft of wire.

  The rear service door above bumper housed the Battery (12v) and a gray box
closest to curb side, with a switch like a Circuit breaker in the center.
 and a porcelain collar with threads in the middle. Kinda like a old style
 porcelain light base with a pull chain only smaller. haven't seen the water
pump yet. Or located any switches or transformer but I am still looking.

 If any one has any idea's about where they should be located I would
appreciate any help.   I will apply power this week and if no smoke take
some
voltage reading from outlets and light sockets.
			Thanks  kc8kof  T.A. Roc